The Secret

Wow! I have learned so much this week. I can even say I've grown and come out of my shell.

I haven't said this to anyone but my mom and my closer friends. I got a call last Thursday from a talent agency to audition for a TV commercial. How fantabulous is that? I was so excited! I went to the place, did my audition and guess what? I got a call on Tuesday from the talent agency saying that I got preselected for the role I auditioned. Now, let's not get conceited but I did an awesome job. It's awesome that I can say that because that means, I'm starting to believe in me. I was so happy when I came out of the audition because I know I did a great job. The girl that was doing the casting was in awe with my audition and I know I will get the second call.

On Friday, I got a book in the mail. My aunt bought me the book 'The Secret' and I've been reading it non-stop and I've been internalizing it with all my might. I just have to Ask, Believe and I will Receive everything good for my life. I asked, I'm believe and I know for sure that I will receive everything good.

I have changed so much since Friday and I have nothing else to say than I am so grateful for my life, for my family, for my friends and for all the people that surrounds me and my life. I know that I will get to my dreams because the Universe has been saving it exclusively for me. The Universe was just waiting for me to Ask and Believe so that I can Receive everything I've been waiting for.

I want to encourage you to read this book and visit the website, if you can watch the movie, even better, personally, I haven't seen it, yet. My aunt tells me it is an amazing movie, so watching it it's definitely in my to-do list. This will change your life and the way you approach it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q's of the Week:
Is there a book that has changed your life drastically? How has your life change in the past year?, Month?, Week?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments