My Family Believes In Me...

Do you think your family believes in you?

My answer to that question was always: "No". Little did I know most of my family members DO believe in me and my talents. I guess I just didn't want to see it.

On Friday (Feb 26), I received this call, and then two emails, from one of my aunts, my mom's sister to be exact, not particularly a person I thought believed in me. Things happen, you get disconnected, you don't talk to them for a while (long while), you stop knowing them, and then you talk again, you start knowing them again, getting closer, being family.

The call was funny (at least for me) in any kind of way. - "I want to talk to you, I've been reading this book called 'The Secret' and it has changed my life completely. I was thinking I could pass it on to someone I know will take the most out of this book." - I suggested my sister. She says: - "The thing is I've been thinking of you ever since. You simply popped into my mind. I want to give it to you, I know it will change your life." - "OK", I said. - "Do you want it in English or in Spanish. I'm gonna get it for you." - "I prefer it in English.", I said.

She sent me the link to the website of the book and the movie in an e-mail that says something like this: - "I know you have a lot of illusions and goals for your life... And you know what... you can do it. You can do, be, and have anything you want, anything at all...".

I replied: - "Thanks for believing in me. Te quiero mucho. (I love you)"

Then she replied: "Yes! That's the attitude... you know that in order for others to believe in you, you must believe in yourself, and you do... this SECRET will give you the tools you need to get wherever it is you want to go... and I just want to be in the VIP seats to see you get there!"

Guess what? She truly believes in me and my dreams, but most importantly and more than believing, she KNOWS for a fact that no matter what, one day I'll finally get there, and what's gonna be the highlight to that is that I know no matter what I decide to do with my dream and my life, I will always have my family and friends in the VIP section of the stage of my life! They will always be there and that's the true blessing!



------------------------------------------
Q's of the week:
Do you think your family believes in you? Do you have a support system for your dreams to come true? Do YOU believe in yourself? What's your most important goal in life?
------------------------------------------

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments