Angry with who?

Do you know the type of anger you feel when someone tells you to do something and you don't know how to do it and you say it but they insist you do it and it's not even that you don't know how to do it but you do not want to learn how to do it because you are not interested a bit in learning how to do it? That's how angry I was on Friday and all through the weekend.

As some of you may know, I work in a law office from Monday to Friday just so I can save some money to reach my dreams of acting in a Disney Channel original series.

I do not like my job in that office at all. It is not my interest to become a secretary, a lawyer or anything for that matter. On Friday something happened in the office that made me realize that it doesn't even matter that I'm here and the circumstantes as of why I'm here but I have a much better self-esteem than my co-worker who is, indeed, a secretary with 45 years of experience. Though, she always thinks that I want to be like her, and way far from that, I don't even want to work with her anymore. She makes it for a hostile environment again and again and again with her attitutes and low self-esteem!

Everytime I hear her screaming at the top of her lungs for me not to do something, I get mad. Yes, but I get mad at myself for settling for something I know I won't be doing long.

Guess what? The angriness I felt on Friday was mostly at myself, but you know what? It made me realize that even though I'm stuck in here for a while, there are many other things I can do for a living until I reach my dreams. No need to be angry at myself anymore.
------------------------------------------
Q's of the week:
Are you angry at somebody? Are you angry at yourself? Do you like your job? Or is it something you do just so you can reach your dreams?

Special request for this week:
Do a self-esteem check comparing your feelings to the feelings and behavior of your co-workers/classmates and the people surrounding you. You will find something miraculous.
------------------------------------------

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments