The Late Blog

Whew! Tons of things going on. Fast weeks, short days, long hours, busy nights, not enough sleep. Oh well, not complaining!

I have amazing news for all of you that live in Puerto Rico. The play I'm working on right now is being presented on June 25, 26 & 27 on the Arcelay Theatre in Caguas. I am beyond excited about this project because it involves me in 4 completely different characters: a crow, a rich woman with a slave, an Indian and the narrator's wife.

It is challenging, but I'm as happiest as I've ever been. These roles could lead me into something bigger, into what I've ever wanted for my life as an actress.

I'm so excited and I hope you can come see us in June!
------------------------------------------
Q's of the week:
Is there you've ever wanted and you know that you're about to get it? What would you do to make your dreams come true?
------------------------------------------

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments