Post your thoughts.

Hey,

When I found this new blogspot, I said: "In there you will post your thoughts, so that people can get you and your life a little better." and so that's what I'm gonna do!

As I was approaching home last night this tweet got to my BlackBerry: -- "RevRunWisdom Only one thing makes a dream impossible to achieve:: the fear of failure" -- to which I ReTweeted: -- "My only fear in life! I need to let go &let God! RT @RevRunWisdom: Only 1 thing makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure".

It's true my only two fears in life are the fear of failure and the fear of rejection, you can ask anybody that knows me. I don't fear anything else (except darkness but I'm getting over it! LOL). Anything I set my mind into I can do, until those fears attack! "What if I really can't? What if I do something wrong and screw up my chances?" Yes, I can do anything, I do designer bows for little girls, I do acrylic nails without taking classes to do so, I write songs, I can act, I can sing, I can dance! Everything of that I've done before, it's a part of my life, of who I am! Then why is it so difficult for me to cross the fear of failure and rejection lines. What do they have that stops me from going farther with my dreams?

They have something all right, they have the power of messing up with my mind, with my spirit. They have the power of making me feel as if I'm not good enough or not big enough to follow my dreams! They have a lot of power indeed!

Well, I decided that in 2010 I probably will still have those two fears but the difference will be that they will not get in my mind this time around! Not in 2010, not ever again! Let us let God take our fears away and keep walking towards our dreams! How's that sound?

Questions of the week:

What are your fears? Did you let them mess up with you? How did you attack them?

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)


Comments