My Career Expectations...

Today I read this on my e-mail: "Writing, speaking or publishing could play a powerful role in whatever you do today, Alejandra, particularly if you've been pursuing a career along any of these lines."

I thought: "What are my career expectations? To be famous and have anyone recognize me? To fullfill my dreams? To make everyone happy? To make myself happy? To have money and be followed? Or what exactly?"

Then, through the day a series of events ocurred to me that made me believe that what I'm striking for is, indeed, the life I want. Acting, singing. That is what I want to spend my life doing, it's my passion. Not fame or money or the whole bunch of paparazzi that comes with the lifestyle... I want to act, I want to sing. I want to fullfill my dreams for me, for my well being.

My career expectations are to do what I want to do always with the same passion no matter how old, how young, or how good I am while doing it. But the most important expectation for me is to have fun while working and doing what I love! If you have fun while working, then you know that is what you were meant to do in your life.

So I thought, keep on going, whatever it is you really want to do. Don't let anyone fool yourself or tell you what to do. Seek for a support system in either your family or friends or in both. Be yourself and never change, not for you, not for anyone, ALWAYS be yourself. And most importantly, ALWAYS follow YOUR dreams, not your family's, not your friends, follow YOUR dreams, no matter what!

Q's of the week:
What are your dreams? What are your passions in life? What are your career expectations?

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments