My sister's day.

(Written in the morning)

Here I am sitting in a hospital chair, waiting. My sister is having surgery. Minor surgery anyways, but, for what it's worth, I'm heck worried, of course, I don't show it. Probably nobody is more worried about surgery than her. My dad called. My grandma called. All worried about her. My little sister is in school most definitely super worried about her. Poor thing, who could blame her, she's always with my sister, I mean my sister is like a mom to her.

Let's pray everything goes well inside that room and my sister doesn't have to come back to the hospital in a long while. Last year she had her fix. Even I had my fix, I spent 10 days on this same hospital, but she spent many, many more days than me. Seriously, if I spent 10, she spent 200. I wish I was joking but it's the truth! She spent 10 days hospitalized, 10 days caring for me, 5 nights in the emergency room, 50something days bringing my little sister to the pediatrician, and so on. She definitely had her fix. Let's pray that she doesn't have to come back again! I'm really worried, to the point I decided not to go to work or record any songs because my mind is really not on it! I wouldn't be able to survive if something goes wrong! :( Let's pray for her!




Q's of the week!

Is there anyone in your family that have spent tons of days in the hospital lately? Where you worried to the point you weren't able to concentrate or do anything?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(My sister came out of surgery feeling a little pain but just fine! Thanks for your prayers!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments