One Day Without Shoes! Success! :)

Last Thursday was amazing!


Thank you! Thanks to you 'One Day Without Shoes' by TOMS Shoes was a success!

Thank you a million times! Here are the pictures I took, found and you sent me! This pictures can also be found on my Facebook Fan Page! Enjoy! :)


This was my invite for you!


People starting to gather!


People gathered in Venice, CA


I was barefoot the whole day since 8:30am! More than 15 hours!


Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas & Frankie Jonas (not in the picture) went barefoot too!


Demi Lovato went shoeless and wrote the message in her feet! How creative!


Here's Debby Ryan barefoot! Love this collage!


Big Rob (Jonas Brothers' bodyguard) went barefoot while vacationing in Mexico! How awesome! Thanks BR! :)


My little sister went barefoot during the night because she was in school!


My good friend Steph (from Florida) went barefoot too! Thanks Steph! :)


Barefoot from Intel! :)


Fans around the US sent pictures to show how they were supporting the cause! Thank you!
------------------------------------------
I am now a:


Are you? :)

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments