It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to.

Today is my (dare I say it?) 26th birthday (that much, huh?)... Sincerely, that is a big number for me to process, still! Not in a bad way, but the thought that in a merely time of four years I will be 30??? Ok, ok, come back!!! Still 26!!! Anyways, this year, for the first time in 21 years (ouch!), I will be in class (double ouch!)!!! Well, this is new!

My point is, I never (in a million years), ever thought that I would be where I am today at, well, 25 26... I'm in a career path that, I know, will be so satisfying for me, I have new dreams and hopes for my future and I am ever so, so, so near one of my biggest goals yet, GRADUATION (at that time I'll be 27! Yikes!)... I can't wait for this new year that starts today and for the new set of "how old are you know?" questions!!! Shall be fun!!!

To everyone that took the time to post on my wall, message me, text me, call me, etc., thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!! Means the world to me!!! =.)

-believeinlove-
-Alejandra Risanti =.)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments