I'm getting published!!!

This is too much of an exciting news!!!
One day before my birthday, my research professor told me that I'm doing an amazing job with my investigation and that she wants to publish it, have me invited to a show to talk about it and have my name be part of another author's bibliography (like he's going to study my own research)!!!

Now, this is a heck of a long sentence and if you read it without breathing, well, that's the way I said it!!!

I am beyond excited, and full of work, but mostly excited! This is a great, big, fat opportunity, not only for me to start writing again, but to start a series of investigations of different sorts that might interest me in the future!!!

What started to feel like a tedious Summer class, today, turned into a fabulous Summer adventure!!!

Amazeballs!!!

-believeinlove-
-Alejandra Risanti =.)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments