Beach and Beauty! (My beauty secrets for you!)

For all of you girls that want to look stunning on a beach day, here are some makeup tips that work perfect for sun, sand and water!

Then, I'll give you my post-beach tips so that you complete your day like if you were in a spa! I hope you like them and use them, they work perfectly for me! Plus, I'll recommend the products I use!

Let's start with the day/night before!

Either you wax or use shaving cremes, never use either of this methods the night before, especially if you have sensitive skin. The best to do in this case, if you decide to go to the beach last minute, is to shave and put lotion, it's less harsh!

Prepare yourself.

Clean and scrub your face. (I recommend Avon Clearskin Immediate Response Acne Cleanser and Avon Clearskin Blackhead Scrub. This are about $3.99 to $5.99) Shave instead of waxing or using shaving cremes and put lotion in all your body.

Put an aloe lotion or gel in your fridge, you'll need it after your day at the beach. (I recommend Banana Boat Clear Aloe Gel - $3.99 to $6.99)

Prepare your beach tote.

I recommend recyclable bags. They are easy to use, they come in every size and color and they are super cheap! (My sister got me one black and white with peace signs for $1.99 at Burlington!)

You will need: a towel, a beach mat, your sunglasses (never forget them!), a fashionable hat (those cowboy hats are so cute), your favorite book, your wallet (with ID), suntan lotion (I recommend Coppertone Sports - $5.99 to $10.99), LOTS of water, a pair of flip flops and a cute bathing suit!

Makeup tips for a fabulous beach day.

Start with loose powder, if you don't have loose powder, you can use regular powder with the powder brush! (It'll get loose!)

Use a pale color eyeshadow, (pale pink, lilac, etc.)! Never use dark eyeshadow colors for the beach, it's not pretty after a while in the water. Instead use a little bit waterproof eyeliner! (I recommend Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - $3.99 to $5.99)

For big lashes, use waterproof mascara! (I recommend Aerie Wheat Protein Mascara ($8.50) or Avon Spectra Lash Mascara - $5.99 to $8.50)

Use a soft pink blush for a little cheek sparkle. (I recommend Avon Smooth Mineral Blush Duo in Radiant Sheerness - about $5.99)

Finish off your beach look with clear lip gloss! (I recommend Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Dreamsicle, it smells like the pink Starburst. - I got this one as a gift so I don't know the exact price but it shouldn't be more that $10.)

Now, put on that cute bathing suit and get your beach tote!

Have a fabulous day at the beach!
------------------------------------------
When you get back from the beach you'll be tired, suntanned, but happy you went to the beach and had a fabulous day! This is what I do when I get home from the beach!

First of all, clean your face by removing your makeup. (I recommend Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - $1.99)

Take a relaxing bath! Clean your face with the cleanser and then use the scrub, the scrub will seal your suntan to last longer. If you have a body scrub, do the same in all your body, the scrub will also take the stickiness of salty water away, you'll be softer than ever! (I recommended the cleansed and scrub before.)

Wash your hair to take the salt away. (I recommend L'oreal Ever Pure Sulfate-Free line. It doesn't have harsh chemicals and it's softer on your hair - $7.99 each.)

As soon as you step out of the shower, put cold aloe lotion (or gel) in all your body. If you burn red, like me, this will make the red turn tan in about two days! (I recommend Banana Boat Clear Aloe Gel - $3.99 to $6.99)

Put smoothing lotion in your hair. After putting the lotion on you can decide if straightening it or leave it wet, it's your choice! (I recommend göt2b Smooth Operator with Cashmere - about $7.49)

Before going to bed at night apply more cold aloe lotion (or gel), this will help you sleep!
------------------------------------------

I hope you use this tricks, they work like charm for me, I follow them religiously! :)

Have a Happy Beach Day! :)

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments