There's always a week like this...

Starting with Saturday, not a big pay off... I had to buy some props for the play and we walked so much, by the end of the day I was completely numb and stupid! On top of that, I had to wait almost 2 hours because when I got home, nobody was there! Icing on the cake, NOT!

On Sunday, I had nursery duty at church, it was fun, but then we overheard through the nursery window our pastor welcoming who will be our new pastor! After 15 years, believe me, we all cried! Then we had lunch and it was relaxing, and then we had rehearsals which is always draining! (In a good way!)

On Monday, (surprisingly, not!) I couldn't step out of my bed! I had work myself into total exhaustion during the past week and weekend! I couldn't go to work, and at the same time I was so exhausted and drained that I couldn't sleep! :( In sad news, I got news that my mom may have a heart condition!

Yesterday, (Tuesday) I got too many horrible news for one day, my grandma needs a hip replacement, the lady that used to be my Sunday teacher has cancer, one of my cousins got 3 years in prison and 5 in probation and my boss wants to give away the biggest account he has in his office. If he gives it away, I might end up without this job!

Today, as soon as I put my first foot into my office, my coworker told me: "This all exploded!" and gave me a letter to read! Yes, my boss gave the account away! We still don't know what's gonna happen with us! He hasn't said anything yet! Let's just hope it's nothing too drastic! If it turns out to be, let's pray God has something awesome in mind! I know he does!
------------------------------------------
Instead of giving you a question or a recommendation, I'm just gonna ask you to please pray for me and my family, my church, my workplace, my goals, my dreams and all my future projects!
------------------------------------------

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments