My Vision Board!

I didn't write last week! Sorry! It was a fast week!

Anyways, I learned something during the weekend, something valuable that will help me visualize my dreams and not only visualize them, but it will help me get them!

You know that I read the book 'The Secret', well this weekend I watched the movie at my aunt's house (I want it!) and I discovered that if you do a Vision Board and you watch it every day you will attract everything you put in there!

So, I did a vision board in a Power Point! It turned out to be pretty promising! As I see it, I will get everything I've ever wanted and more!

I open that Power Point and watch it at least twice a day and I'm visualizing myself as getting everything I want!

It's really fun to do because you can put in there everything you want and with faith and compromise you will get everything in just the right moment!
------------------------------------------
Q's of the week:
What is it that you want for you and your future? Can you see your vision board as a very promising one?
------------------------------------------

-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments