This letter is for you...

From: Me
To: You

I met you without ever knowing I would... I never thought I'd met a more perfect man for me... You ignited my dreams, made them seen real after all this time... You made my life-long dream so much more wonderful with just your presence... Your ways, your talks, your smile and your advice are it for me... Ever heard the phrase "you had me at hello"?... Well, you literally "had me at hello"... It's amazing how you did it only by saying your name... Amazing...

Now, everybody just says: "you guys look perfect for each other" or "you look so good and perfect together" or, better yet, "you guys look like a match made in heaven"... Guess how I feel?... No, please don't guess... I'll tell you!

Everytime a person says that to me I feel that, yes, you are everything I've ever looked for in a man to share my life with... Yes, you are perfect for me, for my plans, for my future... Only you're not because you don't like me...

-believeinlove-
-Alejandra Risanti =.)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments