The End of the Game...

A couple of days ago, I downloaded the new 'Brave' movie app... Basically it consists of guiding Merida while she runs through the forest trying not to be eaten by a ferocious beast and trying not to fall into the water. That's not curious at all, it's just a kids game of strategy...

What is curious of this game, and I have not seen the movie yet, is that, while your guiding Merida through the forest you can only see so much of the road as to be really aware of what you're doing next (going right, left, jumping or sliding, even collect money and shoot targets).

It's curious to me, being a 25-year-old, not precisely a kid anymore, because lately all these new, and old, Disney movies teach kids, (and very much adults) to "believe in yourself" and accomplish anything you dream.

I was just playing this game, right now, and this came to my mind. What is the end of the game? Why can I not see it clearly? When is the end coming? This all came to my mind because just as I could not see the end of this game or what was coming ahead, I wanted to keep playing (or I tried until I fell). Why is this so much like my life?

It is so much like my life because even though I do not know what is going to happen, I want to keep walking... That walk is called FAITH! Yes, faith! I have no clue or idea of where I am going to be in a couple of weeks, heck, I have no idea what am I going to do tomorrow, let alone next year! But I'm walking by faith!

This is not your regular blog! This is a blog to let you know that God is carrying us through our own forest so we don't have to be eaten by our beasts or fall into the water! Sometimes you'll fall, we all do! But God is there, no matter what! Sometimes you'll collect money and be so strong that you will shoot all your targets and in those moments we praise God because He held our hands and feet so that we can be able to run to our goals!

I have NO IDEA, what is going to happen! I do know one thing, I have someone to live for and if He is with me who can be against me? No beasts, no water, no money, or targets!

I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me. - Phillipians 4:13

-believeinlove-
-Alejandra Risanti =.)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments