Wow, long time no blog...

I just realized my last blog was on September... That's a long time! Well, I've been sort of busy with school, music, and my life in general!

How have you been? I hope you had an awesome semester in school, a great Thanksgiving holiday and I hope you have a great holiday season!!!

I'm currently facing my final exams for the semester this next two weeks and I'm happy this semester is done! It has been a good one!

In another news, my team had to close my Music MySpace account due to all the changes happening there! It became too hard for us to keep up with it and it changed everything on my profile. We're really sorry about that and we're kind of in the talks of opening a new one!

Meanwhile, my other accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Website, Tumblr, etc.) are still up and running with all the info you need!

I've been writing new songs and I'm really proud of them, so as soon as I can, I will post them for you to hear! :)
------------------------------------------
Q's of the Week:
Do you think I should open a new Music MySpace?, Do you want me to write songs about a specific topic for you?
------------------------------------------
-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

P.S. I'm going live on SayNow today! Any hour works out for you best?

Comments