Starting A New Quest In Life.

I had to watch the movie EAT PRAY LOVE for a grade in one of my classes. I found it endearing and worth of giving it a shot. Of course, it is impossible for me to travel to Italy, India and Bali, but I can definitely 'eat, pray and love' here at home! So I'm gonna send myself into this new way and style of life. Here's what I'm going to be doing for a whole month.

Week 1 - September 1 to 7.

This week I will find myself through prayer. I will pray more than ever, for anything and everything! I will bless everyone that comes my way.

This are my plans for the remaining 3 weeks.

Week 2 - Loving, praying and meditating.

Week 3 - Loving, praying, meditating and eating (yum!).

Week 4 - Praying, meditating, eating and finding love.

Now you know what I'm up to in this quest. Keep on reading for every-other-day blogs. In this blogs I will be more specific as to what is happening to me personally and spiritually.
------------------------------------------
Trying to do the same? I encourage you to watch the movie and doing it at your own pace!
------------------------------------------
-loveyouloveyouloveyou-
-Alejandra ;)

Comments